1/3 cup honey
3 tbsp Tamari wheat-free soy sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
hot chinese mustard
chili garlic sauce
- Combine honey, soy sauce, olive oil, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add chicken breasts and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Slice zucchini on a bias. Brush slices with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Preheat grill (so you get good grill marks!) and grill chicken and zucchini. Brush chicken with remaining marinade every so often until done.
- In a small soy sauce bowl, combine 2-3 tbsp soy sauce with one dollop each of hot Chinese mustard and chili garlic sauce. Stir until well mixed.
- Plate one chicken breast, and a serving each of rice and zucchini. With a spoon, drizzle the sauce from the previous step over the rice and chicken.